Protect Your Family—At Birth
Every family deserves a healthy future and as a parent, protecting your growing family is a top priority. You can take the first step by saving your newborn’s cord blood. Cord blood comes from a newborn’s umbilical cord and can be collected immediately after birth. It contains incredibly powerful stem cells that have been used to regenerate healthy blood and immune system.
So far, cord blood stem cells have been used in more than 35,000 transplants worldwide for over 20 years in the treatment of more than 80 diseases and disorders.
Cord blood banking is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to collect and save the stem cells from your baby’s umbilical cord blood. Having this invaluable resource can be lifesaving or life changing for your baby and other family members.
- Currently there are more than 80 conditions that can be treated by stem cells.
- The first successful umbilical cord blood transplant was done in 1988.
- Over 50,000 stem cell transplants are performed annually worldwide.
- More than 35,000 transplants have been performed to date with cord blood stem cells.
- More than 68% of all transplants have been done on siblings.
- More than 4.3 million parents have stored their baby’s stem cells worldwide
To learn more about cord blood and how you can start protecting your family today, please contact one of our Medical Consultants on 800-2796.